Circles UK & Ireland is proud to announce their certification as a Great Place To Work by the renowned global authority on workplace culture. With 97% of employees voting Circles as a Great Place To Work, this prestigious certification is a testament to Circles’ commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment for its employees.
The significance of putting employee satisfaction first has never been more important. Circles’ recognizes the value of creating a work environment that fosters a sense of belonging and support. This certification reflects Circles’ commitment to creating a positive workplace community.
Great Place to Work survey results include:
· People here are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation, race, gender and age – 100% agree
· When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome – 100% agree
· Management shows appreciation for good work and extra effort – 100% agree
· People care about each other here – 97% agree
· I can be myself here – 97% agree
"At Circles by Sodexo UK, we have an exceptional team whose passion and commitment drives our success. We are honoured to be recognised as a Great Place To Work and proud of our efforts to support a workplace culture that empowers our employees." Michael Fildes-Peace, CEO at Circles UK & Ireland
Some of the anonymous survey quotes from Circles employees:
· “The services we deliver focus very much on creating a positive workplace experience, and employee wellbeing. We firmly attempt to follow the same ethos and create the same culture internally - practising what we preach so to speak.”
· “Circles are extremely supportive, open and encourage diversity within their workforce.”
· “The leadership team genuinely care about the employees, and it shows. They're always looking for the best ways to support people.”
· “We have regular internal wellbeing & fun events like yoga, meditation, quizzes, games, competitions so everyone can get involved and feel part of a team.”
· “Each and every person, regardless of position, is heard; and given the opportunity to advance both personally and professionally through their employment at Circles.”
· “Opportunities are available to absolutely everyone, and management are keen to improve the skillset of employees. I feel that I have been granted more freedom to progress at Circles than any other company I have worked in before.”
For ambitious executives, a career in financial services offers the prospect of excellent job opportunities, rapid progression and great pay. But the financial services sector is often associated with long hours and poor work-life balance.
A global biotech was expanding its on-site support services for employees to improve their employee experience and remain competitive. Read how adding errand running services helped employees with work-life balance, saving thousands of hours of time.
The past 12 months have been a hugely unsettling time in the tech sector – with many companies being forced to make large-scale redundancies. At the same time, we’re seeing skills shortages in areas such as software development and cybersecurity as tech firms compete to stay ahead of emerging tech trends.